Home Insurance for Musicians
REQUEST A QUOTE:
Simply complete the form below and we'll send you a personalised quote.
Not only can we insure your musical instruments or equipment while stored at your home (click here for details on that policy) but we can also insure your house and contents. Our policies are specially written for musicians so you can be assured of great rates and discounts, Please contact our staff today or fill out this form and we will get back to you with more information and a quote for your policy.
See the bullet pints below for more on this insurance policy or read up on the finer details here. Our friendly and professional staff are here to help if you have any questions.
- No excess! (Instruments policy)
- Worldwide, UK or premises only cover (Instruments policy)
- Unattended vehicle cover (Motor policy)
- Cover against theft, fire, accidental damage or loss
- Cover for depreciation as a result of damage (Instrument policy only)
- FREE monthly installments (0% interest) (Instruments policy)
- Cover for damage of instruments in transit
- Unlimited professional use of instruments (instrument policy)
- Optional Public Liability
- New for old, if needed (Instrument policy only)
We get great rates on the following policies for musicians:
- Musical Instrument Insurance
- Household Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- DJ's Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
FAQ's on our various policiesWHAT DOES THE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT POLICY COVER?
Worldwide, UK or Premises Only (Premises Only could be at a Domestic Residence, Studio built in the grounds of same, Studio located in a Commercial Building etc.).IS UNATTENDED VEHICLE COVER AVAILABLE?
Yes providing all items are kept from view, with all the vehicle’s security systems activated and all doors, windows and sunroofs closed or, stored within the vehicles concealed compartment, locked boot or other concealed internal compartment of the vehicle, items must be placed in one of these areas when left unattended – please refer to full details in the policy wording.WHAT IS THE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT POLICY EXCESS?
Nil excess applies to musical equipment but a £100 policy excess applies to computer equipment (used in connection with your music).CAN THE POLICY BE IN MORE THAN ONE NAME?
Yes Full details required.CAN THE POLICY BE IN A LIMITED COMPANY NAME?
Yes Full details required.WILL THE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT POLICY COVER ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE?
Cover against theft, fire, accidental damage or loss within territorial limits.IS A DIRECT DEBIT FACILITY AVAILABLE?
Yes over 12 monthly payments or a one off payment with no added interest.WHO UNDERWRITES THE POLICY?
Allianz Musical Insurance
Read our Policy information notes for more details